Pensions and Benefits UK 2017 (PBUK) - London's biggest pensions and benefits conference and exhibition - will be held on 27-28 June at The Brewery, London, located in the heart of City - will help you learn from both your peers and experts from across the industry.
The information below refers to the 2016 event which took place on June 28 - 29
Pensions and Benefits UK is returning to the heart of Westminster, the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, for our 2016 annual conference and exhibition; fully integrating workplace pensions, benefits, wellbeing and institutional investments.
Each year we strive to create an event built upon your changing needs within such a demanding and constantly evolving environment. 2016 and beyond is set to bring greater challenges following far-reaching changes within the UK's political, economic and regulatory frameworks.
Confirmed Keynote Speakers include:
Chris O'SullivanPolicy and Development Manager, Mental Health Foundation
Edmund TruellPensions and Investment Adviser, London Mayoral Team
Other speakers include:
- Mark Burgess, Chief Investment Officer, Columbia Threadneedle Investments
- Anthony Arter, The Pensions Ombudsman and Pension Protection Ombudsman
- Tim Reay, Treasurer, International Employee Benefits Association (IEBA)
- Rod Paris, Chief Investment Officer, Executive Director, Standard Life Investments
- Lucy Macdonald, Chief Investment Officer, Global Equities, Allianz Global Investors
- John Whiting, Tax Director, Office of Tax Simplification
- Catherine Howarth, Chief Executive, ShareAction
Check back regularly for speaker updates...more speakers added daily!
*Subject to parliamentary duties
Top PBUK themes to include:
DC Pension Schemes
DB Pension Schemes
Benefits & HR
Admin & Payroll
Communications & Data
Health & Wellbeing at Work
Investment and Risk
Legislation & Regulatory Guidance
Follow us on TwitterTweets by @ProfPensions