5 weeks to go until our annual conference!
Pensions and Benefits UK is returning to the heart of Westminster, the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, for our 2016 annual conference and exhibition; fully integrating workplace pensions, benefits, wellbeing and institutional investments.
Each year we strive to create an event built upon your changing needs within such a demanding and constantly evolving environment. 2016 and beyond is set to bring greater challenges following far-reaching changes within the UK's political, economic and regulatory frameworks.
Confirmed Keynote Speakers include:
Chris O'SullivanPolicy and Development Manager, Mental Health Foundation
Edmund TruellPensions and Investment Adviser, London Mayoral Team
Other speakers include:
- Mark Burgess, Chief Investment Officer, Columbia Threadneedle Investments
- Anthony Arter, The Pensions Ombudsman and Pension Protection Ombudsman
- Tim Reay, Treasurer, International Employee Benefits Association (IEBA)
- Rod Paris, Chief Investment Officer, Executive Director, Standard Life Investments
- Lucy Macdonald, Chief Investment Officer, Global Equities, Allianz Global Investors
- John Whiting, Tax Director, Office of Tax Simplification
- Catherine Howarth, Chief Executive, ShareAction
Check back regularly for speaker updates...more speakers added daily!
*Subject to parliamentary duties
Top PBUK themes to include:
DC Pension Schemes
DB Pension Schemes
Benefits & HR
Admin & Payroll
Communications & Data
Health & Wellbeing at Work
Investment and Risk
Legislation & Regulatory Guidance
Follow us on TwitterTweets by @ProfPensions